Blog Archive

i'm back! ... maybe?



so yeah, turns out i could still keep my lil bloggie here. huzzah! i found out that i could copy and paste the codes so this blog look exactly like my new one. the only difference is that....this one i have followers. hello there! hehee.

i feel like typing nowadays because 2012 has really brought some major changes in my life from every single perspectives. fiuhhh i am literally tired. and having the flu as i am typing right now.

i read somewhere that if you have a lot of major changes in a short period of time, you will become ill. and this fact has been proven via the owner of Ferocia is so very much ill. =.="

one thing for sure, i am absolutely grateful towards Allah s.w.t for giving me a lot of experiences and lessons that i could use in the near future. you know what they say, there's always a reason behind everything.

the first experience i had coming inside this new phase was a very weird girl-guy relationship. we were neither a couple nor friend and not really a scandal. so what were we? well, that's a mystery to me even now. go figure. even as heartbreak as it was, time heals it all. hey, i'm the type that bounce back, excuse me. wink wink.

another was my absolutely amazing friends. we have this very random outing decisions which totally broke my routine obsession. yes, i have a routine obsession. i could never let myself to try new things. now, i'm eating vegetables?! woah didn't see that one coming.

laser tag, movies, pool, ice skating, roller blading, 3D cinema, 6D cinema! badminton, shopping, eating there and here. oh man, i could not believe all of that happened for just 2 semesters.

so you asked for accomplishments right dear Ferocia? well, let me list it out.

got a dean's list for the result of my 1st semester while juggling that weird relationship and an all day hanging out with my friends and...got into an accident. it was my fault. i hit a park car. PARK car. =.= it was night time. geez, gotta be more alert.

2nd semester, experienced the heartbreak and juggling it so very hard cause i had to see his face everyday, same campus, duh. but, my friends help me through it and i couldn't be more happier. went to Port Dickson for our assignment, now that was a very worth telling trip but...what happens in PD, stays in PD. xoxo sorry, wink.

my car broke down in Semenyih and my friends helped me out, again. learned a lot about cars that day. what is it with me and car malfunction? huh. at the end, i was about to be one of the Foundation Programme representative for the university's student council and a facilitator for the next intake but....i'm moving to SEGI University Kota Damansara where i'll be taking American Degree Program, Double Major Psychology & Communication. wish.me.luck. @_@

these are like summary of the moment that i experienced nd i'm typing it right now while being high by Paracetamol. huhuhuhu. i'm nervous, the orientation is around the first week of January and finally dad is letting me go by myself, without parental guidance. thanks dad. will not be a dissapointment. a promise to the heart.

advice? live out your dreams. if you fall, crawl crawl crawl and get back up. wink.