Blog Archive

another post. another life. another day.


Ferocia,

would you believe in eternal love? cause i do. would you believe that you have this one special person whom you'll spend the rest of your life with? cause i do.

in that case. how should we know then?

at the very basics, without akad nikah, its haram for a man and a woman to be together ( holding hands, going on a date etc etc) yet societies nowadays are not ones to follow, in what they called 'the ancient rules'.

i, myself, had sinned.

i could not fight the feeling that i have for that special someone and i had placed hope that that person would be the Imam in my house.

but, since we haven't gone through the akad nikah, i have lower the expectations and understand that there is a possibility that that person may not be, my significant other.

cause, seriously, there's only one person for you in the sea of people. how sure are you?

instead of figuring out that that person is the one. i turn my focus towards my love for the Almighty.

if i do not have His blessings then how sure am i will have the blessing of love that he had bestowed in me.

i want my heart to be strong first, and i want to be near Him first,

but i'm also taking the risk of not breaking it up. it's hard considering the way i had grew up (excuses)

but i believe, i have faith, if i continue to pursue to be closer, i know that i will be guided in the right path, i believe that Allh will help me, and my significant other see what is halal, and what is haram.

i do wish to be wedded, but i can't put that pressure on him.

thus Ferocia, let's be strong together, let's kill that norm that had put us in a bind. let the impossible be possible.

Amin.